Over 20 years of expertise as a Technologist & Architect
- Over 20 years of expertise as a Technologist & Architect guiding Virtualization, VMware, and Microsoft Platform, Infrastructure, Storage Management, Desktop, Application Delivery and web-based application technologies initiatives within a global environment.
- Regarded as a Citrix, Microsoft, VMware subject matter expert with experience leading and delivering over 1000 projects on time and budget using Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, and web-based application technologies. Leverages deep knowledge of current and latest technologies I work with to architect complex environments.
- Exercises highest quality of technical expertise and professionalism as a virtual advisor, consultant, architect, support specialist, and high-level engineer. Collaborates with monitoring and networking teams, leadership, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in storage, backup, security, and infrastructure to define priorities and move projects forward.
- Uses Logical Thinking to Solve Problems, Puzzles, Mysteries and Life
- Windows 10 Image Customization and Optimization Specialist
- Experienced team and project leader capable of managing cross-functional groups under a shared project vision. Maintains focus and demonstrates effective leadership in high-pressure, deadline driven-environments.
- Multi-industry experience includes work with clients in the financial, healthcare, energy, technology, education, government, aeronautics and aerospace, entertainment, food service, real estate, and legal sectors. Extended client list available at jesseboehm.com.
- Founder of the only interface branding company in the world to be certified Citrix Ready by Citrix Systems: Techstur.com
- When I am not Creating through Technology, then I am learning, writing, drawing, building, inventing or teaching my kids the same.
QUEST MEDIA & SUPPLIES, INC.
- Creative Leader and Solutions Architect with the ability to use Logical Thinking and apply that toward all aspects of a Solution. From the Technology, Architecture, Resources, Tasks, Deliverables, Timelines and Troubleshooting with all Teams and Levels involved on a Global Level.
- Designed Hybrid Cloud Solution to save 90% on Hosting Fees using Amazon AWS for our Public Facing Development Servers while keeping the backend local. Cut out costs significantly and driving Profits.
- Guided over 800 end-to-end projects related to Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and web based application technologies.
- Provides customer service on every project from commencement through install and delivery.
- ” Achieved “Certified Citrix Ready by Citrix Systems” classification and continued this in 2018
- Lead point of contact for customer relations, design, and development teams, supervising a 20-person group.
- ” Started working and managing US and Offshore Teams, Application Developers, Designers and Leading Projects in 2002 working with companies globally. Including Government/Fortune 100 companies with Design & Development on Citrix, Microsoft & VMware Technologies.
QUEST MEDIA & SUPPLIES, INC.
- Team Leader
- Team Generalist with vast knowledge of various technologies and overall technology flow
- Worked with Manager to solve problems and come up with creative solutions to create paths forward to drive success.
- Technology Lead on Customer Facing and Internal Projects with High Sense of urgency on Deliverables and Timelines. 100% Success Rate on meeting Deliverables and provided High Quality Work and striving for ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Serves as the platform owner with responsibility for documentation, oversight, and updates for all Windows and messaging technology.
- Works closely with management to evaluate technical resources; partners cross-functionally with leadership, project managers, service managers, and customers on internal and client-facing initiatives.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of relevant technologies in order to provide recommendations and insight.
- Provides support and insight around: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Failover Clustering, SQL Services and Server Management, Micro-Segmentation, Windows 10 VDI, SCCM and MDT for custom imaging, Server and Desktop Optimization, Multi-Windows Domain Management, PowerShell, Horizon DaaS, Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp migrations and upgrades, Desktop Architect, EUC Architect, XenMobile, EUC, Citrix Provisioning Services, Citrix NetScaler and Citrix CSP Solutions including CloudPortal Services Manager and App Orchestration.
- With the release of Server 2016 became Owner of Hyper-V Infrastructure and Deployment
- Joined Storage Team to drive the deployment of S2D/Storage Spaces Direct using Server 2016 Hyperconverged Software Defined technologies.
- Citrix Architect & Engineer designing and deploying solutions in customer environments
- Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migrations Management, Architect, Windows 10 Design, Complex Group Policy, OS Customization, VDI Recommendation & Optimizations.
- Visio Flow Architecture Documentation
- Advanced Documentation
- Member of the Managed Services L3 Engineering team, and promoted within one year to a departmental leadership role.
- Worked cross-functionally across multiple layers of the Quest team and customers to delivery internal and client projects.
- Customized and optimized Windows 10 for VDI deployments.
- Provided insight and recommendations on Citrix products and best practices; worked with the professional services team on customer-facing Citrix projects.
JESSE BOEHM CONSULTING
- Provided customized support in small and global environments ranging from thousands to tens of thousands of users.
- Developed systems based on existing and previous versions of Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler Gateway, CloudGateway Services Manager, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, VMware, vSphere, Citrix XenServer, and Virtualization.
- Leveraged expertise in designing and developing branded interfaces including StoreFront, Web Interface, CloudPortal Themes, and NetScaler Gateway.
WELLCARE HEALTH PLANS
- Deployed new Corporate Citrix Farm using x32 and x64 HP Blade Hardware.
- Customized packages for deployment through Altiris and Citrix Installation Manager.
- Supported 476 Windows servers as a team member within the Windows Engineering group.
- Worked directly with Citrix to streamline a proof of concept to deploy Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 Platinum Edition.
HAWKS CAY RESORT
- Spearheaded design of 50+ server, 300+ user/workstation/thin client, and 1000 PBX phone extensions using Citrix for internal and external employee connections.
- Migrated 30 server NT4 environments to Windows 2000/2003.
- Designed and developed the award-winning HawksCay.com website, generating over $8M in new revenue annually, contributing to 300% growth in online reservation activity.
- Delivered $150K in annual revenue through creation of a web-based newsletter program.
- Transitioned entire 60-acre resort from 10mps/100mps network connectivity to Gigabyte connectivity.
- Designed and implemented a VMware server network with over 30 virtual servers including Exchange, domain controllers, Citrix web interface front-end, and FTP servers.
- Implemented redundant file servers by syncing data twice daily to mirror live File Servers.
- Mystery Solving
- Advanced Problem Solving
- Handling of Emergency Situations as Lead
- Windows 10 Image Customization & Optimization
- VDI Agnostic Specialist/Architect
- Microsoft Hyper-V, S2D (Storage Spaced Direct)
- Windows 10 VDI
- VDI Optimization
- Desktop Architect
- EUC Architect
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- VMware vSphere 6.5, 6, 5.5, 5.1
- VMware Horizon View 7.2, 7.1, 7.0.*, 5.*
- VMware App Volumes 2.*
- VMware UEM 9.*
- VMware Horizon DaaS
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2016
- Exchange 2016, 2013, 2010
- Support & Management
- Active Directory Management
- Active Directory Architect in Multi-Datacenter Environment
- SQL AlwaysOn, SQL Server Management
- PowerShell, Group Policy
- Windows Failover Clustering
- DFS-R, DFS-N, Server 2016, 2012
- R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2003
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Multi-Windows Domain Management
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC, VPN, IAM
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp 7.16, 7.*, 6.5
- Citrix NetScaler 12, 11.1, 11, 10.5, 10.1, 9.3 XenDesktop/XenApp Migrations 7 / Upgrades from 6 to 7
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.*
- Citrix UPM
- Citrix WEM 4.*
- Citrix Director
- Citrix App Layering 4.*
- Unidesk 4
- Citrix Command Center
- Citrix Insight Center
- Citrix XenServer 7, 6.*
- Citrix CloudPortal Services Manager 11.5, 10.*
- Citrix App Orchestration
- Citrix, Citrix ShareFile
- Citrix StoreFront
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway
- Citrix Web Interface
- Citrix CloudPortal SM
- Microsoft OWA 2013
- Microsoft OWA 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft RD Web 2012R2
- Microsoft OWA 2010
- Microsoft RD Web 2008R2
- VMware Horizon Portal
- Mystery Solver
- Advanced Problem Solving
- Solutions Architect
- Customer Service
- Customer Advocate
- Advanced Engineering
- Desktop Architect
- EUC Architect
- Citrix Architecture
- Documentation & Training
- Project Leadership & Planning
- Outsourcing Management
- Creative Direction & Strategy
- Customer Relations Management & Retention
- Team Leadership & Management
- Process Change
- Change Control
- Complex Group Policy
- Server & Desktop Optimization
Citrix Certified Professional – Networking
Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization
Data Center Virtualization
Citrix NetScaler SD-WAN Certified
Citrix Certified Administrator for Citrix Presentation Server 4.0, 5.0
Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization
Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization
Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
Citrix Certified Administrator for Citrix Password Manager 4.0
Citrix Certified Administrator for Citrix Access Gateway 4.2 with Advanced Access Control
Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect